Friday, August 28, 2009

School "workliday"


This year is my first year in teaching. As i am so lucky to get a great school like this and i am also that very lucky to have the chance to teach Year 6 and have to drill them to focus on their public examination(UPSR). It is really not an easy job especially when I am really don't have any experiences in teaching them before and seem like teach them again from Zero to Hero (that is one of my target for this year).

Most of them are good but their attitude in learning and life should be enhance and change. Sometimes i feel that they are not motivated enough to take the exam or they are lack of something important inside them to push them forward. I can say that I already try my very best for this past 9 months in teaching and educating them. Only GOD will know their outcomes in the UPSR later. I do hope all of them can pass (not with flying colours) but pass with the efforts they have shown and what they capable in doing. They are the future pillars of our country.

Here I blessed that they will pass their UPSR in a good manner.... May GOD bless them...... Thanks GOD...:-D

1 comment:

Cikgoo Jasz said...

Hi bong I wish u write more of ur experience in P3 school. he3x. anyway nice blog. keep it updated yya