Friday, September 11, 2009

ROTI PP in memory.....












10th September 2009 was really a sad and misery day for me. Although already known it will happen but I really cannot expect that it happen so fast without waiting for me to go back. As I have planned to accompany for "his" last days, but things are not going in my will. PP had left us in the noon time, very sad and tragic too.

ROTI PP had accompanied me for many years (11 years). He had been with me since my PMR. SPM, STPM, Bac. Degree and also teaching Diploma. He was there whenever i am happy and sad. Although he couldn't talk but i know that he can understand my feeling and our conversation. He has become our family members for all these years. Whenever we go, we will try to figure out where should he be placed. He is a good and fillial dog for me(sorry I use He instead of It because he is my family member).


I still remember the first day he arrives at our home, he is small and adorable. Even still he was young, he will recognise my school van and always wait for my return from school. As he will also wait for my father to come back to home. Now he has gone, almost everything going to change because without him running here and there, for sure it will be very empty in the home. In my memory, i still remember that i will told him to look after my parents when i am not home, and he will do the same as i told. Whenever my father is sick, he will accompany him besides his bed

As, i thought he can stay longer then i can see him for the last time but my wish is not granted. I am so sorry, my PP. ROTI PP, you will always in my mind and nothing will gonna to replace you for that. As you also didn't wait for my marriage but i am grateful and appreciate for all these times. Thanks PP....................
We always LOVE and MISS you, May You rest in peace and bless for us......

No comments: