Friday, September 30, 2011

New surroundings + new "ambience".....^^ (part I)

End of Year 2010 and mid year of 2011 are really special in my "life-calendar", it marks with meaningful matters and joys.......June 2011 is really special for me, i have been transferred to a new school, in which it makes me feel so excited, anxious and unsecure for the "bright" future...... but the outcomes are really fantastic...........

Before i m going to talk and say about my new school, i would like to say something about someone (new) special in my life..... She appeared in my life in the late 2010, i would never forget the date we met and days we shared til now.... she has provided me with tender, loving and care. she actually quite a special and capable lady. From the 1st day, we met and chat, she has made me irresistible, she is a kind, lovely, pretty, cute, filial and many more good good points to be added.... she impressed me the much is her TLC... She is tat special which words are cannot described about because words are flat and cold.... she deserved better than that, that why until now i also give my best TLC for her, i appreciate her much as the ways she appreciated me too..... Both of us had gone through a long period of hardships and barriers together and till the days we be together... What can i say more about her..... her kindness and caring really cannot be described or explained with words.... What i want to say to her is that "I will love you forever and your world will be vacant with my true TLC too......" oh ya....forgot to mention her name...she is JKyy.......JKYY, BYB will love you as the who you are.......^^

No comments: