Saturday, October 1, 2011

New surroundings + new "ambience".....^^ (part II)

I have something to share about "the One" of mine. What can i say about her, she is not only a kind lady but she is always there for me whenever i needed her the much. After 305 days, i met with her.... Even still i always felt excited and blood pressure up raising when about to meet with her.... If there is someone willing to ask me when is my saddest time (cox many people said i am an "open-heart fruit"....hahahhahahha^^) i would answer them that when the times i temporary separate with my DD. Every time, after having lunch or shopping with her then it's time to go back to school, i would feel extra sad and really hard to describe the feelings....
Maybe someone would say that how can i be so emotional ??? I would say that those who ever try the best chocolate then will not say that chocolate is too sweet for him / her. I love her as who she is. We met and be together not even a year yet but my feelings toward her is more than words can be defined, our relationship is uphold with something which is invisible and tie us together.... hopefully it can tie both of us till the end of the world.... My life is full of colours which rainbows just cannot compete with my inner world's colours now.... I will also try my best to shade her world with colours and will never let her world to be dull.... DD, believe me; "I will be the One for you" and trust me nothing going to change my heart or feeling for you......

1 comment:

jennykong said...

ah dear, u r sooo sweet.my heart melts moh!!!!