Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family...

FAMILY

Friday is actually one of my favourite days but I found that I did not like Friday as I expected. Maybe it is the last schooling day of every week then I will like it much. As today, today is Friday but I feel so bored at home, haha!:-)

Today, I would like to share with about the word FAMILY. When I watched a movie just now, the small boy has stated the word FAMILY is combined with very special letters. Have a look at this combination:

F = Father

A = And

M = Mother

I = I

L = Love

Y = You

Maybe some of you already aware of this, but we have to ask ourselves, do we really practice it in our real life? I cannot say that I have practiced in my daily life, sometimes I still do something very stupid to hurt them, for example; talking back to them, ignore their instructions, and others. Although they are annoying and feel disappointed when they still love and care for me. I always know that when they try to “lecture” me is for my sake but in real life my emotion has control my egos then I tend to do all those things to them. After a while, when thinking back I really feel myself just a fool. Now, I have controlled myself that every time when they “lecture” me I will listen to them before making any actions. Because I have realized that what my parent done to me is really for my good sake. I hope that they will always in the pink of health and GOD bless.

No comments: