Friday, February 27, 2009

Pre-Posting III

Pre-Posting Part III (Final part)

31st dec for most of us would be a very fun and interesting but not for me this year. I have to prepare many things for my posting. I have gone to the supermarket with my parents to get some utensils and foods for my “new place”.

Some of my friends have called me up for outing in the countdown party, but I just don’t have the mood to join them, I rather join my family in the house.

Soon the 1st day of 2009 has arrived; it is really a new beginning for me in taking multiple challenges, as I have promised myself that some of the promises. I also have dozens of wishes in this year. I am confident that I would achieve it within this year. I will depart to Selangau, Sibu by tonight (01.01.2009) at 10pm by bus. I would be accompanied with my dad and mum. I am quite anxious and worried to be there. All the best, Bong Young Boon in the year 2009.

No comments: