Friday, February 27, 2009

Pre-posting part II

Pre-Posting Part II

28.12.2008, my elder sister has gone back to Brunei then I was alone in the house. This lately I was really cannot sllep so well after posted to a P3 morever it needs to use boat to the school as I have a bit phobia on riding a boat or water.

But I always try to maintain steady, in order not to let ny family worry about me. So I try to think in a positive side or way. When my mum or dad asks me about it, I will alaways tell them try to think positively and I really don’t want to make them feel worried about me.

Actually, my feeling is fill with excitement (bcoz thinking of the revenue) and worries(my phobia) but my instinct told me that I have to be strong in handling things then I have make up mind that I have to be there to take up the challenges in order to change the situation then I should change myself first.

End of Part II

No comments: