Friday, February 27, 2009

SK IBAN UNION?1?= my 1st school

Selangau, Sibu……..SK Iban Union!?!

About 7.30am (02.01.2009), I have reached “Pekan Selangau”, and then we unloaded all things from the bus and went to the Coffee shop nearby for breakfast. I didn’t take heavy breakfast; I only take some bread and a cup of coffee.

Then I walked to a shop nearby with my mum. After picked up somethings and food then I called up my GB. I told him that I already at Pekan Selangau and he told me to wait for him at there for a while. I am so anxious to meet with him. After about 20minutes, he has shown up and after a short introduction then I asked him about the handphone signal, so unexpectedly that a P3 area has handphone signal, I am so gald with it and so do my parents. My mum planned to go to the school with me but after my GB said that the wharf is quite far from Pekan Selangau then I have told my mum not to worry about me, as my GB also told her not to worry as he will take care of me. The news that availability of handphone signal is really delighted me. But when thinking of need to use boat, my heart + feeling become worried and down to half excitement. But I am really grateful to my GB because he has shown a good guide and GB to me. He seems to be very caring for his staffs (in fact it is truth), know how to take care of others. With this, I have become less worried about my trip to the school. I put 100% confidence to him in taking me to the school.

We went back to my GB’s house to pick up the Motor of the boat. Then after a while, we set off to our school (on the way, we drop by to buy motor oil). After about 15minutes on the way to our wharf, I asked my GB how far is our trip to the wharf from Pekan Selangau? He said it is around 86km. Wow! Really very far o!!! Then we arrived at Angah’s shop around 11.30am, after a short tea then we went to the wharf. I have seen the boat that we are going to use, it didn’t shock me much but it is bigger than I thought. As I am a “super heavyweight” person then it is really worried me if use a small boat. Luckily it is not that small boat. Then we have set off to our school after loading all things on the boat. On the way, I saw the river banks were covered by jungles trees, after about 15min, I saw a longhouse (Rh Lasit), then after that along the way, I also one or two houses on the riverbank. Then after around 30minutes, we have reached another longhouse (Rh Bagul), at that time both of legs are really “senseless” or numb o! Finally, we have reached my school’s wharf after about one hour boat trip. I just cannot get up yet because my legs are numb and I asked my GB to go first without me. After a few minutes my GB came back to wharf to pick me up, then I slowly stand up and get onto the wharf. The drama begin, I nearly fall down (because of legs’ numb and reckless), luckily my GB able to catch me up and furthermore one of my legs kick away the boat (OMG), I really grateful for my GB for catching me and sorry for him too for my reckless. Then after the clumsy opening, what is worse is at the next action, I carried all the things to beneath of my quarter then when I passed one of the teacher’s quarters then I really fall down this time, my legs are in V-shape ahead, I really feel funny for myself. Then after all those “early-bird” shows, luckily all things end well, I moved all my things into the house. And I try to call my parents that I ahev reached at my school and also sms my sister. As my GB told me which is my room then I begin to clean it up. As my GB is cooking lunch for me and himself. Wow! I am really lucky and grateful to have a GB like him.

After taking the lunch, I continued to clean up my rooma dan tidy up everything. It is already 4pm. It is really quite tiring too, after settle up almost 75% of my things then I take time to relax and I have met with 3 other teachers, who lived opposite to my house. Then about 6pm, the generator is switch on then I switch on the lights and fans in the house. That night, I did not take dinner with my GB because I eat the packed rice which bought by my mum in Pekan Selangau. Then I enjoyed the TV with my GB and asked him about when will the generator being switch off, at that time I realised that it will be swtich off by 10pm++. That night I went to sleep early around 9pm++ because I am really tired. Tomorrow is a brand new day in SK Iban Union.

No comments: